21 juillet 2013 ~ 0 Commentaire

Indigenous long-distance gas pipe inspection technology history and advancement trend

A, pipe inspection technology development
Long-distance oil along with gas pipelines jogging method usually suffer from inside and exterior the two environmental corrosion, internal corrosion mainly by the transmission channel, fluid pipe, dirt and pipe pressure and different joint role in the formation; usually due to external corrosion coating harm, failure production. Love pipes commonly used internal corrosion, corrosion inhibitor and other means to deal with in recent years with the proprietors of the pipeline pipeline operation and management as well as the strengthening of the stringent requirements of the transmission channel, volume deterioration is largely within control. Present domestic and international long-distance oil and gas pipeline corrosion control main direction of development in the outer anti-corrosion, pipeline inspection and thus also focusing due to external corrosion and pipe coating defects caused by defects.
In recent years, with the widespread reputation of computer technology and applications, both at home and abroad detection technology has been rapid advancement, pipeline inspection technology gradually formed pipe inside and outside the detection technology (coating detection, intelligent detection) two branches. Typically, the coating is damaged, at the bottom of pipe failure also subject to corrosion detection technology outside of the pipe is designed to detect the effectiveness of the coating and the cathodic safety, based on the detection by means of digging, to detect defects in the tube corrosion purpose, for Most test conditions within the North layout pipes are very effective. Pipeline detection technology is mainly used to detect internal and external corrosion of pipelines, local deformation and weld cracks and other defects, but also indirectly determine the integrity of the coating.
Second, the pipeline outer detection technology
Usually buried pipeline coating and electrical protection (CP) together form a protective system for the combined effects of external corrosion control, these two methods play a complementary role: namely coatings are economical and effective cathodic protection, and cathodic protection Also pinholes or damage the coating place under control. The method is already being recognized as the best protection measures and has been widely used for buried pipeline corrosion control.
Coating is to protect against external corrosion of buried pipeline first line of defense, the protective effect of a direct impact on the work of electrical protection current efficiency, NACE1993 Annual Meeting Paper No. 17 states: « the right of the coating should be utilized Buried member offers 99% protection needs, and the remaining 1% was granted by the cathodic safety.  » Thus requiring coating has good electrical insulating material, adhesion, deterioration opposition continuity and overall performance, maintaining its credibility is crucial. Covering overall functionality is affected by several components, such as coating materials, mending technology, construction quality, corrosive environments and administration level, and the pipeline for several time, the coating overall performance will be varying degrees of decline, the performance of aging , cracking, peeling, harm and other conditions, the tube surface due to strong or indirect get in touch with by using the air, soil and corrosion, if the coating is not effective detection, maintenance, eventually lead to perforated pipe rupture accident damage.

Laisser un commentaire

Vous devez être Identifiez-vous poster un commentaire.

Mauriciozahm |
Username15573 |
Wrh4617 |
Unblog.fr | Créer un blog | Annuaire | Signaler un abus | Username13661
| Kalifa224
| ambassadeurdesmaziere